KDC are currently working withone of the most innovative organisations of 2019 within the software/security sector.
We are currently seeking a number of enthusiastic Inside Sales Representatives to join their rapidly growing team based in Cambridge.
Their cutting-edge Cyber Security software harnesses complex AI Algorithms to learn and understand new Cyber Security threats before they can be effective.
As a Cyber Inside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to develop and perform in the following areas:
- Reach out to prospective customers and represent the company across your region.
- Identify key decision makers within the business whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Communicate clearly with the customers so they understand how products will enhance their business's information security.
- Develop your skill set and build relationships with the senior executives by displaying a strong understanding, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and liaising closely with Marketing and Sales department.
- Develop strong relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives in order to support new business growth. Consistently attaining quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Scheduling one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Writing detailed emails to emphasise the capabilities of the offering.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Understanding or use of LinkedIn and/or CRM
- A competitive background (eg. member of a sports team)
- Graduated from a reputable University with a minimum 2.1
- An interest in the Emerging Technology and Security Sector
So if you are currently smashing your current targets or you simply see Sales as the career path for you then get in touch through the methods shown!