KDC is working with working with a global aerospace company based in Hayes who is looking for an Aircraft Electrician with around 2 years of experience to be responsible for the bench manufacture of wiring looms through to their installation to Landing Gear, including testing. This role will enable to work with cutting-edge technologies while further developing your electrical expertise.
Dutuies and responsibilities:
- Bench manufacturing of wiring looms through to installation to the Landing Gear
- Reading Schematics and CMMs
- Liaising with a number of departments
- Working to Production priority lists
- On wing support as required
You will need:
- Experience working in an aviation with an electrical background
- Knowledge of Legislative and Quality requirements
- the ability to read schematics and CMMs
If you'd like to some additional information, or to find out if this could be the next step in your career, please click apply!