|Job Title:||Aircraft Mechanic|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 13:33|
KDC are currently working with a leading European MRO company looking to add an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to their team.
Our client offers a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy.
You will be responsible for:
• The maintenance and preventative maintenance of aircraft components and equipment
• Operating powered and non-powered ground equipment
• Completing aircraft maintenance forms and entering data into the Maintenance Data System
• Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions
• Adhere to safety and deactivation/reactivation requirements
• Complying with the mandatory reporting requirements
• Complying with safety policy
• Signing off maintenance tasks performed or supervised within the scope and limitations of an authorisation, where issued
Skills and Experience:
• Valid aircraft standards based qualification or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years experience, post qualification
• Valid work permit for Ireland
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's