KDC are working with an exciting and innovative aerospace company working on the development of a new aircraft. As the company is expanding, they are looking for a Chief engineer within the Avionics and Electrical department to lead a growing team.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship across the multi-disciplinary team
- Develop and perform overall technical planning and provide airworthiness verification support
- Help to resolve technical problems that would affect cost, schedule and aircraft system performance
- Work closely with engineering leadership (Head of Departments) and other subjects matter experts for the review and approval of engineering design solutions
Coming from a Rotorcraft development background, you will need previous experience in a senior role.
Candidates will also need knowledge in:
- EASA Part 21 CS 27/29
- Aircraft and component testing
- Aircraft qualification and certification
- Aircraft in-service experience
If you would like to be considered for the role, then please apply!