KDC are looking for a Battery pack assembly technician, and we are working with:
Leading German eVTOL companies to deliver the world’s future transportation. They have been established for more than a decade and are rapidly expanding their Engineering team due to their recent success.
We are looking for a Battery Pack Assembly Technician to organise materials and assemble battery system integrating electronic components from work instructions and assembly drawings.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years related experience in battery/aerospace parts assembly or another technical field
- Proficient in using electrical test equipment and basic inspection tools (caliper, height gauge)
- Strong knowledge of Lithium-Ion battery hardware
- Highschool degree
- Prototyping experience
- High voltage experience
- Contribute to the future of aviation.
- Build up projects from scratch.
- Take part in New learning opportunities giving you the chance to grow.
- Work in modern workspaces with flexible work times and a great team spirit environment.
- Fast-growing high-tech environment
- High-profile investors and partners
- Competitive salary packages