|Job Title:||Certification Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 17:28|
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the company designs are certified to EASA, FAA or National Authority Regulations and satisfy the contract specification.
• Ensuring that the Company European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Design Organisation Approval (DOA) procedures are followed.
• Liaising with the customer, authorities, regulatory bodies, suppliers and airframe manufacturers as appropriate to fulfil your responsibilities.
• Preparing applications and data packages for the regulatory authorities and airframe manufacturers.
• Representing the Certification Department at meetings with customers, airframe manufacturers and regulatory authorities.
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent level of experience
• Significant experience in the aerospace and civil aviation industries
• Prior experience of interior certification of parts and appliances.
• Good working knowledge of CS-25 and associated regulatory requirements.
• Experience of working with CS-23, 27 and 29 and FAR Part 25 aircraft plus a sound working knowledge of EASA Part 21 Procedures.
• Experienced in writing specifications and reports, preparing test articles, conducting test programmes, and organizing test facilities.
• Proficiency in standard office software.
• Self-starter, well organised, used to working under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Effective and confident communicator
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's