|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 14:04|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aviation company that specialise in the design and manufacture for the police, ambulance and emergency aircraft services.
Due to significant growth and an increase in workload, this company is looking for someone with an energetic background that enjoys tackling problems and the attitude to drive a company forward. This position will offer you the opportunity to carry out internal and external audits and promote continuous improvement throughout the business.
This position will also offer you the opportunity to;
• Reports directly to the Director of Compliance
• Manage and develop the audit programmes for all the current approvals held by SAS.
• Carry out/supervise internal and external audits to the audit programmes to include discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
• Deputise for the Director of Compliance in his absence.
• Promote the Company SMS.
• Submit Exposition amendments to the CAA, as required.
• Authorise company personnel across the SAS approvals, when required.
• Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
• Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
• Submit occurrence reports, as required.
• Assess and approve suppliers and subcontractors.
• Attend and present pertinent information at manager meetings.
• Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
• Advise the Accountable Manager/Managing Director on compliance matters as required.
• Strong understanding and experience working within a Part 21J/G environment
• Thorough knowledge of Part 145 and Part M regulations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's