Compliance Auditor (Engineering)
|Job Title:||Compliance Auditor (Engineering)|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:15|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aviation company that specialise in the design and manufacture for the police, ambulance and emergency aircraft services.
Due to significant growth and an increase in workload, this company is seeking a Compliance Auditor who has practical experience within the Aviation industry.
This opportunity will allow you to develop your skill set further and perform the following:
• Reports directly to the Safety/Compliance Manager.
• Carry out internal and external audits to the audit programmes. This includes report writing and discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
• Promote the Company QMS/SMS.
• Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
• Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
• Submit occurrence reports, when required.
• Assess and approve suppliers and subcontractors.
• Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
• Assist in compilation of SAG and SRB reports/presentations.
Preferred skills would include:
• A practical understanding of aviation legislation with regards to modification projects (EASA Part 21 and Part 145).
• Must have completed formal aircraft or aeronautical engineering training
If this could be something of interest, please get in contact with Fraser Dawson through the methods provided!