Core Compliance Expert
|Job Title:||Core Compliance Expert|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 15:42|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aerospace company that specialise in the development and production for a major passenger airliner.
In this position you will focus on the compliance of cabin interiors such as cockpit to cargo, water waste systems and oxygen systems.
This exciting opportunity will not only take you to a fascinating part of the world but, it will also give you the opportunity to further your career and experience a different culture.
This opportunity will allow you to further your skill set in the following areas:
• Serves as primary contact for technical compliance communication to agency specialists
• Validates certification documents (including CPs, compliance reports, and IP/CRI/CAI positions) in their discipline to ensure quality of certification products, prior to regulatory review
• Coordinates with applicable engineering team(s) / IPTs guiding cert team & supporting design assessments for compliance
• Supports CMO in establishment of executable process and compliance standards
• Is counterpart to lead specialists at the JCAB, EASA and FAA.
• Is primary escalation path for compliance issues within discipline, drive clear
Preferred skills would include:
• Minimum 15 years of engineering experience in assigned function, including development programs in the domain
• Previous experience in as a CAA engineer or engineering delegate
• Strong knowledge of global certification requirements and compliance standards
• Significant experience interfacing with regulators to support certification agreements
• Significant experience resolving cross-functional engineering compliance issues
• Firm understanding of authority & industry roles in rulemaking and compliance
• Ability to provide a strong voice in support of certification and compliance needs when working with senior engineering and program leadership
For more information, click apply!