Cyber Vulnerability Researchers
|Job Title:||Cyber Vulnerability Researchers|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 14:55|
The successful candidate will be working within an innovative and highly exciting company. You will be given the opportunity to work both independently and within small dynamic teams, with freedom and access to the latest technologies. You will also be offered a great salary and benefits package.
You will need the following skills and experience:
• Reverse Engineering
• Exploit of mitigation techniques
• Mobile / embedded software development
• Wndows / Linux
• Wireless communication
• Strong understanding of cyber security
• Understanding of National Security domain
• Open source research
• Understanding of software engineering
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Information Security or similar
Candidates must also hold, or have the ability to gain, DV security clearance.
For more details or a full job specification, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nathan Sweeney on 01202 596 365.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's