Design Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Design Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 13:53|
Working in a close knit environment, you will be responsible for administering the companies design assurance system. You will ensure the efficiency of the design assurance system through the Independent Monitoring System, through an independent auditing and reporting system, to monitor the continued compliance and effectiveness of the entire Design Organisation and its processes with the requirements of EASA Part 21.
The post of Design Assurance Manager within the Design Organisation is subject to an EASA Form 4 application, which is submitted to the Agency in order that it may be reviewed and verified by the EASA DOA Team Leader that the post holder has the relevant knowledge and satisfactory experience to fulfil the role. This approval process will include an interview with the companies DOA Team Leader at EASA.
• Completed suitable education/training of ISO 9001 and EASA Part 21 Subpart J auditing processes. An understanding of UK CAA A8-21 and UK MAA DAOS requirements would also be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years auditing experience within previous position to monitor compliance with the above requirements, or an approved EASA Form 4 Holder in a previous role.
• A full understanding of the regulatory requirements of EASA Part 21 Subpart J for Design Assurance.
• Be of a character that displays a thorough methodical approach and shows attention to detail.
• Maintain an un-compromised position towards auditing compliance of process and procedures to the requirements of the company's EASA and DAOS Scopes of Approval.
• Be acceptable to the regulatory authority (e.g. previous EASA Form 4 holder).
• A minimum of five years' experience within a design assurance role.
• Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and AutoCAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
For more information on this role click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's