|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 11:07|
Are you looking to progress your career in aircraft interior design?
This is the perfect opportunity for you! KDC are working with a UK Leading Aircraft Interior Outfitting Company who are seeking a Design Engineer to join their team. As part of the design team, you will be working on future interior trim and seat development.
Key requirements for the role:
• Experience working within a 21G / J / 145 aerospace interior trim environment performing a design and draughting role.
• Good knowledge of composite materials, manufacturing processes and typical aerospace interior trim parts plus hardware.
• Experience with CAD systems with the ability to create robust 2D drawings and 3D models.
• Understanding of drawing tolerancing and detailing schemes.
• Undertake design and development of products from concept to operation, working cross functionally. Deliver robust models and drawings from which the later part or assembly may be manufactured.
• Ability to work well in dynamic situations, think on their feet, troubleshoot and provide timely and prompt technical support as needed.
• Ensure products meet specification, function, design and business performance requirements in accordance with recognised industry standards, safety and legislation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's