Design Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Design Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 16:42|
KDC Resource are recruiting for a Quality Engineering Task Leader to work for a leading organisation in the Aerospace industry. This is a 6 month contract based in Bristol.
The successful applicant will be working within the Serial Wing Perimeter (QESWS) and will report to the Head of Quality Engineering, Serial Wing. You will be interfacing primarily with the Program Engineering Teams and their suppliers.
• Integration of Quality throughout the Aircraft Design Review process.
• Definition and deployment of the Quality element of the Airbus Visual Management System (VMS) into the Engineering Teams.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities into the Engineering Teams
• Manage Wing Design suppliers through regular Supplier Quality reviews to ensure continuous improvement within suppliers.
• Assist Design Engineering teams as the Quality Engineering focal point for current and future Aircraft development projects.
• Assist the Engineering Teams in managing and evolving the Quality metrics within the corporate visual management system (SQCDP).
• Deployment of Series Aircraft Quality Management Plan into the Engineering Teams.
• Integrate the Q6 methodologies into the Engineering Teams through regular maturity assessments and follow on sessions.
• Deployment of the practical problem solving (PPS) methodology.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• An Engineering Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
• Practical Project Management experience.
• Demonstrable ability to manage a transnational project.
• Have exceptional communication and English skills, both verbal and written.
• Have excellent IT skills as appropriate to the role (MS Project, MS Word etc.).
• Be able to demonstrate appropriate people skills and associated behaviours when interacting with all levels of the management structure.
• Ability to foster engagement of project team.
• Intelligence, the ability to learn quickly, and a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the workload are essential requirements.
• Experience in an Aircraft or related industry within a Design or Manufacturing Engineering Environment would be beneficial.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's