- Report to the KDC Design Lead and Ops Manager
• Tasking will be based in KDC Bournemouth, initially working from home, with regular visits to the customer in the local area
• Engineer will be required to scope, manage, and check fixed price design work packages.
• Engineering drawing support to electrical CAD team.
• Creation of Models and drawings in support of works Program.
• Formalised checking of Electro-Mech drawings/models Manage deliverables to KDC and customer quality processes.
• Ability to work independently.
• Engineer will be required to liaise with customer on weekly basis.
• Flexibility to travel to customer a must.
• Dependency Management
Key experiences and skills
• Previously experience of managing and delivering fixed price packages
• Previously experience of managing design team
• Ability to manage customer.
• Risk Management
• Project Scoping
• Understanding of ISO9001 standards
• Budget Management
• Harnware loom tool
• ElectroMech design, familiarity of loom design.
• Electro-Mech Design including PCB Assy's
• Knowledge of how a PLM system works, ideally Windchill.
• CATIA v5
• PASS v2 or PDM Link
• Routed System
• Exposure to customers
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply through the methods shown. If you would like to chat in more detail or apply directly, contact Brandon Goudie at KDC on: bgoudie@kdcresource or alternatively, call on 01202596371.