Our client are industry leaders in developing pioneering technology in the urban air mobility market. They are currently in development of air mobility taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOL). Their aim is to provide an affordable, on-demand air taxi service that will save people time by flying them safely to their destination.
Safety is at the forefront of our clients’ minds when developing their prototype solution and you will be key to ensuring this. You will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the constant improvement of a safe and comfortable flight experience by developing software for their unique avionics indication system and other onboard systems.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop software for our clients avionics indication system and other onboard systems
- Create software specifications
- Define software design and architecture with hardware engineers.
- Work closely with external software development partners
- Assist in software verification efforts in accordance with applicable industry standards
- Improve internal software development standards
- Deploy agile software development methods
- Commission test and prototype equipment
- Coordinate and execute software testing
- Assist in bench test and flight test activities
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in developing software for aerospace applications
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related fields required
- Extensive knowledge of software development for aerospace applications to the DO-178B/C standard
- Very good software development skills in C, experience with model-based software development and code generation (e.g. SCADE) preferred.
- Experience with digital bus standards (SPI, I²C, …) preferred
- A structured way of working, high sense of reliability and accountability.
- Team player, ability to organize and “get things done”, self-starter, flexibility.
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
Our client offers the right candidate a wide range of additional benefits. Some for these would include:
- A fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- You will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, they offer an attractive salary package.
- Their offices near Stuttgart in Germany, are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- Our client welcomes all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Their international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
If you want to be part of the exciting journey our client is taking in pioneering the air taxi Industry and feel you have the right qualities to aid them in this ambitious undertaking, please do not hesitate to apply.