KDC are currently working with a futuristic and rapidly growing Aerospace company based in Germany, who are developing the world's first all-electric vertical take-off and landing jet which is going to change travel as we know it.
We are currently looking for a Flight Test Instrumentation Technician who is able to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis. Within this role you will take charge of flight test as the aircraft moves through its full life cycle of rapid development, and report directly into the head of flight test.
As this company are truly working at the forefront of emerging and disruptive aerospace technology, we need people who are not scared to think outside the box and push the boundaries of engineering. As a minimum, you will need to have an electrical technician background and experience within the flight testing environment. Any experience using Curtis Wright's KAM-500 for airborne data acquisition, or similar software, is highly desirable.
To give you an idea of your everyday responsibilities please see some examples below:
- Design sensor installations and define installation instructions;
- Design schematics for the instrumentation wiring;
- Install sensors and wiring;
- Evaluate instrumentation installations for functioning and safety;
- Produce and maintain calibration records;
- Operate the Data Acquisition System;
- Provide support for the setup and maintenance of a Ground Control Station / Telemetry;
- Handle the recorded test data;
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
As well as working in this exciting and innovative business; this opportunity is also offering a competitive expatriate salary with an inclusive benefits package, including share options in the company!
Are you ready to change the future of aviation? If so, get in touch with KDC Resource through the methods shown!