Graduate Systems Engineer KDC Projects
|Job Title:||Graduate Systems Engineer KDC Projects|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 14:19|
We are looking for a number of Graduate Systems Engineer to support our Systems team onsite with a major blue-chip organisation. This will be to support the delivery of a large development programme within the organisation and have the opportunity to work on many leading edge technologies. Including demanding performance and safety requirements within precision hydraulic and fuel systems, motor drive technologies, composite braking and actuation, avionic control systems incorporating complex electronic hardware, software and system control, monitoring and indication, aerodynamic metallic and composite structures.
We are looking for motivated individuals to help support the Systems Engineers on this programme from initial requirements through the verification and validation and to gain extensive knowledge working with leaders in the field.
• Assessment of component and equipment compliance to aerospace standards
• Assessment of project documentation in support of certification
• Updating verification matrices
• Supporting the requirements stage of the process
Background & Personal Attributes
• Degree in Aerospace Engineering
• Logical approach to technical tasking
• Understanding of the product development process
• Computer literate
If you're interested in this position, or would like to find out more information, please click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's