HAPS Training Manager (Production)
|Job Title:||HAPS Training Manager (Production)|
|Salary:||£250 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 14:16|
This role has been being created for a Training Manager inside the HAPS Operations team to enable the team to deliver its Global Business Case. Within this role you will be identifying HAPS production training needs, securing suitable training delivery provisions and providing an End-to-end service delivery of new training while maintaining skills of the new HAPS production team.
If that is all too much of a mouthful then have a look at the main tasks and accountabilities below:
• Review HAPS technical data pack to identify production skills and competence and establish a training catalogue.
• In conjunction with HAPS Operations manager deliver to the production team in line with business requirements.
• Maintain robust and detail training records and operations skills competence.
• Perform HAPS induction training to all new production team members.
• Demonstrate a best in class training system and results. ISO9001 minimum standard.
• Contribution to Problem Solving and corrective action activities of the HAPS program.
• Succession planning for the production team
• Identify and deliver a suitable apprentice scheme to fulfil team requirements.
Due to the nature of this project we can only consider candidates who currently have SC clearance or the ability to easily achieve this level. As a minimum you will need to hold a British Passport and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years.
If this sounds like a project that you would like to know more about and be a part of please contact Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource through the methods shown!