Industrial Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Industrial Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:28|
Our global client based in the Bristol area is looking for an Industrial Programme Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
The activities of the role will include:
• Lead and drumbeat the resolution of industrial crises and quality escapes. Set up a proper crisis management and mitigate the crisis impact as much as possible.
• Ensure that a robust system is in place, meeting the company's and Customer requirements.
• Identify and anticipate trends and ensure that proper risk mitigation is implemented.
• Maintain an over view and integrate all information concerning your system perimeter, identifying potential conflicts, synergies and providing suitable overview ad reporting to program management.
• Build a network with all stakeholders: Chief Engineering, Supply Chain, planning, procurement, ordering, logistics, manufacturing and contracts.
• Lead programme Management reviews with the relevant suppliers
• Project manage industrial and quality improvements
• Give guidance and deliver industrial programme feedback to modifications. Ensure that MODs are introduced with minimum industrial impact.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Holds a University degree in business, economics, industrial engineering or similar
• Has a profound knowledge and several years of working experience in project and programme management; work experience in different functions is of benefit (e.g. supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, quality)
• Has proven to be able to work in stressful situations
• Is able to take timely and sound decisions in the interest of the company
Please note, you must have the right to work in the EU.
For more information please call 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's