Innovation & Agile Trainer/Coach
|Job Title:||Innovation & Agile Trainer/Coach|
|Salary:||£26.87 per hour|
|Start Date:||2020-02-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 16:16|
KDC are currently seeking an Innovation & Agile Trainer for one of the global leaders in aeronautics, space and defence.
This role of Innovation and Agile Support requires an in-depth understanding of Innovation methodologies, Project Management and Agile (Scrum), in a high paced changing industry currently undergoing transformation and culture change. You will possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills and demonstrate the ability to interface and influence people at all levels of the business.
Key skills and competencies:
• Relevant qualification and knowledge base of Innovation toolsets, Project Management associated tools and techniques, specifically a good understanding of LBIP (Lead Business Improvement) and Agile amongst others, as well as being Scrum master trained.
• Strong communication & Stakeholder Management skills within a demanding and fast paced business area.
• Empowered to engage and connect at all employee levels in order to drive innovation and a mind-set change.
• Strong Idea Creation and Technology Development Skills.
• Ability to lead, facilitate and manage groups of people in workshops and consultation sessions, both at management and employee operator levels.
• Reasonable understanding of Aerospace Industry/Additional languages would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 35-hour week at an hourly rate of £26.87 PAYE.
The initial length of this contract is for 10 months with an expectation it may be extended.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.