Installation Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Installation Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 11:12|
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Creating/updating interface definition between landing gears and airframe, and landing gears and equipment.
• Creating/updating installation DFM, including installation of landing gears into the airframe, and installation of equipment onto the landing gears, in accordance with modification requirements.
• Conducting clearance studies to demonstrate adequate clearance between landing gears, dressings and equipment within the airframe.
• Answering Works Query Notes (eWQN's) and installation concessions.
• Support to answering equipment concessions.
• May need to interface with customers and stakeholders during execution of tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous landing gear experience is beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to deliver engineering solutions to time, cost, and quality, using appropriate processes, tools & methods.
• Experience of mechanical installation, hydraulic and electrical installation.
• Experienced in configuration control and product structure requirements.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Familiar with materials, material compatibility, electrical bonding, greasing, etc.
• DMU experience is beneficial.
It is essential you have experience using the following tools:
• Catia V5 R21
• Catia V5 kinematics
• SAP PAC
• SAP APD
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's