Are you looking for your next step into Aerospace? I am currently working on this position working in a very busy Aerospace office in Bristol. What we are looking for is someone who has experience working on but not limited to the A350XWB. This package of work is continued static Stress support for the aircraft through major modifications
Tasks are likely to include:
- Assessment of structure due to modification driven by repairer enhancement of the airframe using ISAMI and other Airbus static methodologies
- Airbus Stress Dossier compilation
- FEM modification and interrogation
- Loads processing and large-scale data manipulation
Key experiences and skills:
- 1 or 2 years of experience within the Aerospace market
- Airbus experience within the field of Static Stress
- A350 experience preferred
- Experience of working to tight deadlines on projects.
- Good Inter-personal and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and good problem solver.
- Quick learner and highly self-motivated.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and ISAMI
- MathCAD, Patran/Nastran