Landing Gear Braking Systems
|Job Title:||Landing Gear Braking Systems|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 11:23|
KDC are working with an established global partner to provide an experienced Braking Systems Specialist for ATA32 to manage activities for the development and certification of the Braking Systems for their aircraft.
• Evaluating the current design with respect to compliance to systems requirements, including airworthiness regulations
• Review and validation of requirements
• Coordinating integration of design changes from requirements, analysis and testing
• Leading verification and showing of compliance activities
• Interfacing with team members and other stakeholders
• Managing technical requirements of contracts with suppliers
• Providing expertise to assist in resolving the braking systems performance during rig testing and ground and flight testing
• Preparing and reviewing certification documentation
• Presenting and discussing the design and compliance with Airworthiness Authorities
If you're interested in this new opportunity, or would like to learn more, please click apply!
Keywords: Landing gear, braking systems, airworthiness, ata32, systems, development, verification, V&V, validation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's