Licensed Aircraft Engineer
|Job Title:||Licensed Aircraft Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 16:11|
KDC is working with a partner within the Aerospace and Defence sector to find an Aircraft Engineer who has an EASA B1 Licence with no restrictions and has previous experience with both line and base maintenance.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Taking responsibility for all trades engaged in work on an aircraft which has been allocated
• Completion and certification of maintenance in accordance with approved data.
• Monitoring the staff under your control
• Completion of tasks as requested by the Senior engineers and management team
• Aircraft support at detached locations in UK and overseas.
• Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's