|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 15:25|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aviation company that specialise in the design and manufacture for the police, ambulance and emergency aircraft services.
Due to significant growth and an increase in workload, this company is actively seeking a Maintenance Planner with a strong technical background.
This opportunity will allow you to develop your skill set further in the following areas:
• Prepare long and short term forecasting of engineering requirements, including the annual man hour capacity plan requirements.
• Planning and forecasting of all maintenance requirements of both Base and Field maintenance, in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager (MM) and Field Maintenance Manager (FMM), controlling the maintenance of all airframes, including scheduled and unscheduled inputs, defined as either Field or Base by the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE).
• Controlling and keeping the company fleetplan presentable and up to date including the dissemination of any required amendments to the relevant departments.
• Controlling and keeping the maintenance Fleetplan up to date and informing the MM or FMM of any shortcomings.
• Ensuring the Engineering department roster/leave planner is kept presentable and up to date.
• Have an awareness of all of the aircraft's short and long forecast maintenance requirements and ensuring the appropriate escalation of issues to the Director of Maintenance or Senior Management.
• Responsible for the collation of historical data of inputs to ensure continuous development of the planning department.
• Liaising with the SAS Continued Airwothiness Manager (CAM) with regards to workscopes required for hangar maintenance inputs.
• Liaising with the Airworthiness department to ensure all maintenance requirements are captured.
• Focal point of communication between engineering and the company operations/customer services department.
• Attend engineering and planning meetings weekly with management.
Preferred skills would include:
• Experience in a technical position within the aerospace sector
• Experience working within a hanger
• Working within an EASA Part 21 or Part 145 aerospace organisation.
Please get in contact with Fraser Dawson through the methods provided!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £44000 per annum
Terminals Software Developer
£0 - £45 per hour
Engineering Manager - Hydraulic Systems
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, Medical, share scheme, 28 days holiday + 8bh