Do you have a background in Manufacturing and want to further your career in a leading Aerospace company? Then this could be for you!
KDC are currently working with a market leader in Aerospace and Defence who work with exciting technologies and materials to design and build some of the world's most advanced composite structures., They are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with relevant aerospace experience to join its busy ME function.
- Provide Manufacturing Information Sheets, route cards, bill of materials and manufacturing specification data in accordance with company standards.
- Develop the most cost effective and efficient solutions that satisfy design to cost and design for manufacture best practice.
- Specify material requirements, define suitable methods of manufacture and identify and implement tooling and equipment.
- Develop processes to a production steady state standard that meets specification and design intent.
- Support design and customer reviews and other meetings as required.
- Support Production and Quality Assurance in resolving production problems and non-conformances.
- Relevant engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Understanding of aerospace configuration control requirements with specific experience of composite material processing and component production procedures
- Computer literate, windows based and 3D model-based definition (CATIA preferred).
- Ability to develop successful working relationships and work on own initiative and as part of a team
For more information please get in touch or apply!