Materials & Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Materials & Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£25 - £28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 09:55|
• Act as the responsible materials engineer for one or more project or product teams, acting as the single contact point for the resolution of all materials and processes issues.
• To provide a support as a technical authority for material and process related qualifications, approvals and any process related issues/non-conformances to internal and external customers alike.
• To instigate and manage to completion materials and processes selection, development, evaluation and qualification programmes.
• To review and approve, where necessary, supplier or subcontractor materials and processes documentation.
• Materials and processes knowledge in relevant fields such as: electronics technology, soldering and SMT, micro-joining techniques, printed circuit boards, welding, metal finishing, metallurgy, paints, coatings and adhesives. Good working knowledge of failure analysis techniques.
• Qualified to degree level.
• Experience of working in a controlled, high technology environment, ideally Aerospace or Defence (minimum of 3 - 5 years).
The contract length is 6 months and paying between £25p/h - £28p/h.
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's