|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - £30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 09:29|
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or other
• Experience in Programmes and Project Management in an Aircraft Engineering environment
• Stakeholder management skills
• Work package management
• Ramp-up, Planning & Capex
• Change Control & MOD implementation
• Recurring Cost/Price & Business Performance
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Establish an end to end project plan and control all changes versus the initial plans.
• Stakeholder Management - ensure the project is aligned with interfacing projects and operations.
• Ensure the definition and set-up of a Work Breakdown Structure.
• Analyse collected information to anticipate deviations from targets and proposals of preventive and corrective actions to support proper decision making at project level.
• Identification and tracking of critical paths.
• Proposing changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities.
• Responsible for implementing the Risk & Opportunity Management process in line with existing Risk Management framework.
• Preparation of reports as required. Defining and delivering relevant KPls & dashboards managing follow-up and reporting.
• Implementation of Digital Control Room (DCR) functionalities within the LPT. Using professional PM software tools to increase transparency, speed-up manual operations, support faster and better decisions (e.g. UP3P, RELY, DCR, PALANTIR)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's