Product Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Product Assurance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28 - £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 09:20|
The role will require you to travel across Europe, possibly further and you will need to have the ability to get security clearance. Your responsibilities would include:
• Implementation of a product assurance plan.
• Responsible for ensuring that the quality requirements included within the Project Statement of Work such as the Reviews identified in earlier sections are planned into the equipment's schedule.
• Negotiating with external Customers and in house equipment suppliers regarding quality standards/requirements, waivers, deviations, concessions, production easements etc.
• Will act where necessary as a single point contact for the resolution of all quality matters and ensure the inputs of Materials Engineering, EEE parts and other specialist disciplines are taken account of.
• Reviewing Company Standards and proposing changes where necessary to update working processes and to ensure that all equipment documents and drawings are signed by the relevant disciplines before signing and approving them for the configuration Control Board [CCB] to know they have been checked and approved by PA for all quality aspects.
• To undertake system audits which assess whether all quality requirements have been addressed and have been (or planned to be) incorporated into the design solution. Random project/product audits will also be conducted to establish optimisation of processes and systems.
• Chairing Non Conformance Review Boards [NRB] - ensuring that first and second level closures adequately address the curative and corrective actions required. Undertake the review of non-conformance report statistics to ensure feedback is provided to Design / AIT / specialists as necessary.
This opportunity would be ideal if you are a Product Quality Assurance Engineer with the following experience:
-ECSS (European Co-operation for space standardization)
-MRR (Manufacturing readiness review board)
-TRR (Test Readiness Review)
-TRB (Test Review Board)
-NRB (Non- Conformance Review Board)
-Knowledge of company quality systems
-Good communication and facilitation skills
-Recognise and drive solutions to major issues
-HNC/Degree in appropriate technical subject or equivalent experience
-Knowledge of product Assurance requirements for space application
-Experience in satellite structures
Please get in contact with Eugene on 01202 596366 for more details and to register your interest.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's