|Job Title:||Production Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 10:25|
Our global, industry-leading defence and space client is in need of a Production Scheduler to work within the Assembly, Integration and Test group (AIT). You would be responsible for inputting and maintaining production schedules, optimising factory resources, ensuring bottleneck resources are recognised and addressed, issuing documentation in accordance with the weekly report cycle etc.
Your role would be essential for achieving the completion of AIT projects on-time and would involve using Primavera P6, experience of operating MRPI, MRPII, ERP or SAP, a good understanding of BOMs, and use of Gantt charts for scheduling purposes.
• Primavera P6 experience
• Experience of operating an MRPI, MRPII, ERP or ideally SAP within a manufacturing environment
• Have an understanding of Gantt charts and their application
• 5+ years' experience in Manufacturing Scheduling
• Good knowledge working with BOMs
• Able to work in high pressure environments
• Able to prioritise workload effectively
• Flexible, adaptable, able to apply a logical approach to problems and have an eye for detail'
Don't hesitate to apply!
Following your application, we can provide more details.