|Job Title:||Programme Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 11:49|
The company relates its success in terms of quality, reliability and subsequent growth to its policy of only employing skilled self-motivated personnel.
The purpose of the role is:
• To adhere and manage the Airbus Facility Production Model to customer demand ensuring all A320, A330 and spares items are scheduled on time.
• To provide accurate and timely sales data to the monthly business sales model
• To manage and communicate production exceptions
• To ensure raw material and BOF items are pulled from supplier at the correct quantity
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
• A background in aerospace
• Strong experience in scheduling on spreadsheets
• Product/raw material knowledge
For more information please contact Lauren on 01202596370
*Please note all candidates must have a right to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's