Programme Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Programme Quality Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Package Offered|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 11:36|
As a Quality Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
§QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
§ Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
§ Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
§Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
§Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
As a Quality Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
• Determination and generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
• Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls
• Manage and host Product Development auditing activities
• Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations
• Conduct required First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
To apply for this role, please forward your current CV and call 01202 596366 to speak to Eugene.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary discussed on an individual basis
£70000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Significant Bonus, healthcare, medical & pension
£4000 - £6200 per month, Benefits: Very Inclusive
Competitive Salary Offered