This organisation are a market leader within the Aerospace Engineering environment. They are seeking a Project Manager to be based in Bournemouth, Dorset on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within the planned quality, time and cost schedules to the specified requirements. You will drive customer and stakeholder satisfaction and motivate the whole team whilst working on behalf of some major customers. This role is customer facing.
As a Project Manager you will hold the following skills and qualifications:
· New product Introduction experience
· Experience working with supply chain and production management teams
· APM / Prince 2 Qualified
· Previous experience working in customer facing project teams
· Experience managing CAT2 project and working on CAT1 projects with a proven delivery track record
· Previous background in Engineering - ideally within the Aerospace or Defence sector
· Sufficient knowledge of functional disciplines and supply chain
· Knowledge and experience of Project Portfolio Management Techniques
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Delivering the project on time and within budget
· Direct, motivating and providing leadership to the project team
· Organise and coordinate the project activities
· Manage risks and issues proactively
· Ensure effective communication through the project team and key stakeholders
This is a permanent position managing projects within air to air refuelling, weapons carriage and unmanned systems. This organisation brings complex projects to market with minimal risk. You will receive a competitive salary plus other benefits dependant on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work for a market leader who invest in their staff.