|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 16:07|
KDC are working with an innovative aviation company who provide leading edge support to the emergency services, including police, air ambulance and other public & private sector service providers.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing primarily modifications projects from design through to aircraft delivery and start of operations, but also including improvement projects in other areas of the company.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage projects ensuring delivery to agreed time scales and budgets. This covers, amongst others, the Part 21J/G, Part 145, AOC and ATO activities as required by the project.
• Assist the managing director in all aspects of project and risk management.
• Develop and maintain a detailed schedule appropriate for the scale of the project.
• Develop a resource plan (man-power, tooling, facilities) and coordinate with the management of the departments involved in the project to ensure that budgeted project resources are available and assigned in line with the resource plan.
• Ensure that the project requirements are implemented to scheduled milestones.
• Work closely with the commercial, design, maintenance and supply chain teams to ensure that changes are introduced in a controlled fashion and that risks emerging from contract change are managed.
• Maintain a project risk register and a risk review process to define and initiate risk mitigation actions.
• Reporting & administration
• Establish and manage key performance metrics and reporting measures for operational, project and risk management activities related to the projects.
Required skills & experience:
• Good technical understanding supported by a relevant degree, HNC or equivalent aerospace experience.
• Good practical understanding of aviation legislation with regards to modification and maintenance projects (EASA Part 21 and Part 145).
• Experience of the development and implementation of project, programme and risk management systems and reporting for aircraft modification projects (preferably civil avionics modifications).
• Experience of leading and working within multi-disciplined teams.
• Fully competent with the full suite of MS Office including MS Project or industry standard planning tool.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's