|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 17:13|
If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Our global client based in Brize Norton is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
• To establish and lead various projects in the Continuous Improvement domain, ensuring best practice in programme planning and management, including risk and opportunity management, and encouraging innovation.
• This role particularly focuses on projects in support of A400M fleet operations. The jobholder will be expected to work with a wide range of stakeholders and internal/external customers.
Successful candidates should hold the following experience:
• A skilled project leader with proven experience in delivering to time, cost and quality in a complex, matric-orientated environment with a customer service mindset.
• Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently manage risks and opportunities.
• Knowledge and practical experience of Airbus Projects, Programme and Portfolio standards, methods and tools.
• Ability to work effectively within a multinational environment
• Ability to develop strategies and to plan, including ability to assimilate different facts and opinions.
*Please note all candidate must have the right to work in the EU*
If you would like some more information please call 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's