|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Freeman|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 16:39|
As a Project Planner you will hold the following skills and qualifications;
• Previous Project Management / Administration experience
• Experience of reporting data for projects
• Ability to analyse and present complex data to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications
• You will understand project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
• You will have the ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly
• Engineering / Aerospace / Rail / Manufacturing background
• You will be computer literate and be a confident user of MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Experience of working with integrated Project Management system such as MS Project Server will be highly regarded
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Provide project administration support to assign programmes and product groups.
• Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
• Develop reporting output for the project and work package risk registers
• Manage the project SharePoint areas.
This is a permanent position within air to air refuelling, weapons carriage and unmanned systems. This organisation brings complex projects to market with minimal risk. You will receive a competitive salary plus other benefits dependant on your experience. You will be given the opportunity to work with a high performing team who are able to deliver a fantastic service to key stakeholders. You will work with established tools and processes and be given the opportunity to further develop you skills and career within the PMO and associated teams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's