|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 17:55|
• Co-ordinate reported Quality problems
• Conducting initial investigations, assess causal factors and inform the accountable functions.
• Provide support in the compilation of Quality plans and procedures.
• Defining quality processes, ensuring configuration status is in accordance with established procedures.
• To guide and advise the team on Quality matters utilising Quality tools and techniques and facilitating PPS and CAB activities.
• Provide product Quality performance indicators.
• To actively seek solutions on improving Quality performance generally.
• To act as guide and point of contact for airline customer representatives as necessary.
• Conduct Quality Audits,(Operational Surveillance)
• Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
• Apprenticeship in an engineering environment.
• Practical knowledge of aircraft construction, Quality System and Airworthiness requirements
• Capable of interpreting engineering drawings and technical data
• Capable of liaising with Suppliers / Customers on technical issues
• Effective communication skills for liaising with a wide range of people and departments within the company.
• Experience within a Customer Facing Environment
• Competent with Microsoft office programmes
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's