Quality Engineer - Lineside
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - Lineside|
|Salary:||£24 - £26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 10:00|
• Responsible for development and maintenance of the EGB Control/Quality Plan
• Responsible for supporting D decisions ensuring they are quality driven as well as cost / delivery
• Responsible for the implementation of APQP techniques where required during the introduction of the EGB work package, specifically on the release of production planning
• Responsible to Define, implement, collect and communicate Quality performance
• Measures, during the introduction of the EGB work package into Filton Plant.
• Responsible for reviewing the certification/attestation requirements for release of EGB from Filton Plant, identifying gaps and support in solutions
• Supporting QRS as focal point for informing Authorities (EASA) via the significant change process of the new work introduction
• Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
• Experience of Quality Procurement
• Experience in product industrialization
• Awareness of production techniques
• Competent in Quality Techniques PFMEA, Root Cause Analysis. AQP, FAIR
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's