|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 14:48|
A global company is seeking a Senior Quality Control Inspector to come on board their team. This company specializes in the most advanced composite and metallic solutions for the aerospace and defence industry.
The skilled workforce and extensive manufacturing capabilities of the company allow it to provide complete customer satisfaction with their superior quality and attention to detail.
The role and responsibilities:
• Resource, delegate and fulfil the day to day work activity of the QC team
• Ensuring at all times that test equipment and test procedures are used within the agreed safety procedure/guidelines
• Raising of 5 why and 8 D documentation and supporting the rest of the team in this activity
• Completion of Quality Reports
• God Inwards Inspection
• KPI and QC Performance reporting
The following key skills are desired for this job:
• Experience in the Aerospace Industry
• Recognised qualifications in Manufacturing and Quality Management Systems
• Knowledge of requirements found in SABRe (Rolls Royce) an advantage
• A full understanding of Non- Conformance Reporting and experience of review, investigation and resolution of manufacturing non-conformances.
• Experience with composites is also desired
For more information click apply!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's