RF Test Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2020 10:14|
You will be responsible for leading Test Development Engineers for test systems architectural development. As a systems specialist, this position will be responsible for test system hardware and software activities related to the design & development of systems with test & simulation capability, to test & validate Airbus' analogue & digital based payloads.
• Perform hardware & software development tasks.
• Manage the Engineering Teams technical solution compliant to the Architectural design.
• Manage, produce and maintain Requirements, Design, Integration, Validation & Implementation.
• Apply the processes for Test Requirements, Specifications, Reviews and Delivery.
• Support Deployment of Simulation, Equipment and Payload Testing.
• Solid and proven experience in RF / Microwave electronics.
• Requirements management, Systems Engineering, Design & Development of Test Systems having worked on RF, Microwave & Digital type designs.
• Test Engineering hands on' and leadership role within a communications development or manufacturing environment.
• Design and manufacture of RF test equipment.
• Baseband, RF & Microwave Architecture & Detailed Design.
• Project management & provision of requirements capture, proposals, planning, estimating, reports and presentation.
• Systems Architecture hardware & software design, validation and implementation.
• Test Strategy design, development and implementation Test/Development/Techniques/Disciplines in Microwave, RF, Baseband, Analogue & Digital Communications.
• Measurement method design, development, implementation, validation and delivery.
• Measurement Uncertainty Analysis and understanding to international standards.
• Measurement Instrumentation selection trade-off, system integration and implementation.
To be successful you will need to have BPSS security clearance and then later SC clearance one in the role.
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 37 hour week at an hourly rate of £40.00 /hr Ltd Company.
The initial length of this contract is for 6 months with an expectation it may be extended.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact myself on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's