We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join a global aerospace OEM at the forefront of aircraft avionic system modification and integrated services. You will be involved in the design and drafting of Circuit layouts and diagrams, electrical assemblies, systems and harnesses and design of changes to aircraft electrical/avionic systems and for new components and systems.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline, or 3-5yrs experience with within the Aerospace or Defence sector
- Have a clear understanding of aircraft avionic/electrical component and/or system design requirements, materials and manufacturing processes.
- CATIA, Solid works or Auto CAD proficient.
- Able to produce calculations in support of the design activity.
- A working knowledge of regulatory requirements, i.e. EASA, JAA, FAA is desirable.
As a Senior Design Engineer you will be working for an organisation that recognises and rewards excellence. In addition to the basic salary there are a raft of benefits including flexible working, private healthcare and life assurance.
To discuss the role contact Kenny Kamara now on 01202 596 369