Senior Flight Control Laws Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Flight Control Laws Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 15:16|
KDC is working with a futuristic German aerospace partner to provide an exciting overseas opportunity based in Germany for a Senior Flight Control Law Engineer, to be focussed on development, flight testing and certification of a flight control system.
This role will involve control law feature development, V&V activities as well as preparing and evaluating flight tests. You will be given the chance to shape the development and growth of the flight control law team.
• Reviewing and approving flight control law modifications
• Contributing to certification activities
• Enhancing flight control laws
• Safety, performance and handling quality assessments
• Contributing to analysis and trade-off studies
• Shaping the processes and frameworks of the flight control law team
To find out if this could represent the next step in your career and get all the details, please click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's