Senior Planning Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Planning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 14:20|
Our global client is looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to join their company on a contract basis.
This company specialize in the design and manufacture of advanced satellites and systems for telecommunications and navigation programmes.
Within the group discipline Planning and Scheduling department, the post holder is responsible and accountable for the project scheduling preparation and reporting of one or several programs of earth Observation and Science Space projects, including supporting the Project Management's representation to senior internal management and external customers as needed.
The role will hold the following responsibilities:
• Define the schedule tree
• Collecting schedule information
• Create, sequence with logical relationships
• Develop the original baseline schedule
• Provide master schedule and trend charts for the internal monthly progress report
• Perform the schedule variance analysis
Successful candidates should hold the following experience:
• Comprehensive knowledge of satellite or other highly skilled engineering processes.
*Please note, candidates need to be EU citizens*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's