Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 16:23|
KDC are working with a leading organisation in the Aerospace sector who are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their Buildings and Construction Team in Chester.
You will be liaising with all diverse stakeholders and multi-functional team members to develop and optimize a project plan, control and deliver the project through the lifecycle, handover on the completed works and issue all relevant information.
• Coordinating the detailed design of Buildings and infrastructure for a range of projects including but not limited to major plant construction, replacement and refurbishment works
• Be competent with the associated maintenance and operation of engineering services
• Application of industry standards of design and software to develop specifications for tender.
• Liaising with clients, architects and other design team members to gain the optimum solution for the client's needs and funding.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
• Monitoring of installation works on site and observance of technical compliance and Health and Safety team matters
• Audits on process and procedures within the Building and Construction work environment
• Takes full responsibilities for overall progress of projects and use the necessary resources to prepare reports and initiates corrective actions where necessary
• Demonstrate full and clear communication and marketing deployment of the relevant projects and the Building and Construction team to ensure topicality to project stakeholders at all levels, including the site Communications team
• Identify all project risks and manage the development and delivery of any mitigation plans to protect the customer
Experience and Skills:
• Extensive experience with a project delivery position
• Experience of managing large complex projects in a production environment
• Ability to adapt to and work within any industrial structure and project
• Strong communication and IT skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's