Skilled Aircraft/Mechanical Fitter – A400M
|Job Title:||Skilled Aircraft/Mechanical Fitter – A400M|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 16:20|
• The candidate will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
• The candidate will have a good standard of education with experience of reading and understanding component technical data.
• The candidate must have written and spoken technical English to a high standard.
• The candidate must be able to attain UK security clearance.
• The candidate should ideally have knowledge of the A400M aircraft particularly its power plant.
• The candidate should have experience of working closely with the UK MoD Customer on-site.
• The candidate should be flexible to be employed within a bay/hangar environment or on a Line Operations environment as required.
• The candidate should have the desire to develop into a Certifying Engineer.
Undertaking scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on TP400 engines predominantly, role equipment in a bay environment but with some hangar and line activities including
-Planning preservation activities.
-The control of POL
-Use of IT support tools
-Engine spares management
-Maintaining facility security
• Deputising for the Bay supervisor in his/her absence.
• Ensuring the storage conditions of Role Equipment and components are maintained such that they meet technical and Regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring the timely preparation and build-up of Role Equipment kits to perform A400M aircraft role change in accordance with the Aircraft Document Set (ADS) and the certification of assemblies for issue.
• Acceptance of returning unserviceable equipment, performance both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and the Release to Service of repaired items.
• Manage any working party activities that may require to be performed in the Workshop by the equipment OEM's or their representatives.
• Supporting on-going improvement and expansion initiatives including work towards the occupation of a new, larger facility.
• Liaise with the Maintenance Services Integrator regarding all tooling, equipment and infrastructure issues, particularly ensuring all deficiencies and unserviceable items are promptly reported and replaced.
• Mentoring new staff.
If this could be something of interest or if you would like to find out more then please contact Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource through the methods shown.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Engineer - Lineside
£24 - £26 per hour
Systems Engineer - Space
£40000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Expatriate Package
CNC - Turner
Quality Manager - Part Time
Lean Practitioner - Business Improvement