Supply Chain Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 09:02|
-Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
-Active Monitoring & Control of Suppliers
-Manage Supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as necessary
-Day-to-day manage the supplier from contract/PO kick-off to provide all recurrent deliverables: participate or lead as required to progress meetings/ design reviews/ production reviews, including quality gates, deviation/ waiver process, non-conformance process, change process, supplier surveillance & performance improvement actions plans in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
-Manage performance reviews with the Suppliers based on VRB outputs
-Maintain a close communication and coordination with all internal stakeholders to ensure the timely Supplier deliveries.
-Main interface for assessing and reporting the supplier risks, proposing mitigation actions, implementing with the relevant stakeholders recovery, improvement and follow up plans in order to secure delivery of the products and services in conformity with contract.
-Ensure compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from Suppliers, on a day-to-day basis
• Diploma in Procurement and Supply CIPS Level 4 (or advanced stage of study towards this) or equivalent
• Experience in activities which have allowed you to acquire sound skills and knowledge of:
• Ability to anticipate, assess and mitigate risks
• Strong communication skills including active listening and empathy
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade, influence and convince
• Procurement IT tool knowledge would be a benefit
• Excellent skills in relationship building, team building, empowering, motivating others and conflict management
• Negotiation level of English
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's