Supply Chain Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 16:25|
This role will require you to ensure that the commodity supply chain & quality within your scope is sufficient to meet the current needs of the company. Developing plans to meet future program needs and ensuring achievements of annual supply chain and quality targets are met.
• Support Procurement Operations Structures Wing's (POSW) supplier's compliance with the company and appropriate Aviation Authorities requirements (EN9100, NADCAP)
• Gather and analyze Key Performance Indicators i.e. Delivery Performance (D1) & Concessions for POSW Governance ensuring achievement of Supply Chain targets.
• Meet the task / project milestones where applicable
• Identify any Risks and escalate to Management Team
• Manage and Conduct regular reviews with POSW team
• Conduct regular reviews with POSW team members to ascertain the level of customer satisfaction.
• Support develop / collaboration of new ways of working within POSW
• Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in supplier assessment activities if required (Capacity & Contingency Planning (CCP), Industrial Process Confirmation Assessment (IPCA))
• Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in creation, perform and documentation of Supplier assessments if required (Supplier Control Review (SCR))
• Support and influence of modification processes (for example transfer of work etc.)
• Support appropriate mitigation and action plans in place with Suppliers if required
• Support capability / capacity at suppliers if required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's