|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 10:45|
KDC are working with an innovative organisation based in Japan who are seeking a Systems Engineer to develop oxygen systems in the aircraft.
You will be responsible for reviewing the certification document including test plans, analysis report, similarity analysis report and leading to obtain authority approval. You will also be liaising with suppliers as a representative of the company.
• Degree in a related discipline with 5+ years Aerospace related experience, preferably Aircraft Systems Engineering
• 5+ years experience in Airplane Oxygen Systems
• Experience in certification/engineering ATA35
• Ability to create and review relevant documents
• Management/negotiation experience of suppliers
• Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals