|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 10:26|
KDC want you to join their team for an initial 6 month contract, which will be extended for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to update technical documents primarily, operator and maintenance manuals. This will require interaction with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation and to research and translate technical information into manuals and documents for customer and other users.
• Producing and updating technical documentation for both in-service' and in-development' aerospace systems.
• Producing estimates for technical documentation production when required by customer.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience as a technical author in an aerospace environment.
• Familiarity with the ATA100 and simplified English.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• ATA iSpec 2200, S100D and experience of CSDB systems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's