Test and Acceptance Engineer
|Job Title:||Test and Acceptance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 13:59|
Our client is looking for an organised and self-motivated individual with experience in managing/leading testing activities in an Engineering discipline. The ideal candidate will have adequate knowledge and understanding of Engineering lifecycles and processes. Having an understanding of military/maritime systems would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation and to expand your knowledge and skills in the maritime and defence sector.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Lead test phases or events for given projects.
• Create and develop test plans, procedures and schedules for verification of design testing including Validation & Verification strategy
• Preparing and agreeing test specifications, budgets and timescales with clients.
• Develop, manage and perform testing of product, unit and integration whilst working with project teams.
• Support test activities and implement test solutions.
• Provide testing expertise where appropriate.
• Analysis and evaluation of test evidence and interpretation of test data.
• Writing of reports and test documentation along with supporting the writing of test documentation.
• Ensure all test activities that are performed conform to external/internal requirements and necessary standards including Safety standards.
• Support to the T&A Manager with Bid activities.
• Support the T&A Manager for given projects.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC Clearance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's