Test & Performance Engineer
|Job Title:||Test & Performance Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:46|
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Daily and annual calibration and routine maintenance of test cell equipment
• Build and modification of engine hardware to enable testing
• Instrumentation and installation of engine in test cell
• Carry out both manual and automated engine and generator set tests.
• Processing of test results and maintaining records thereof
• Basic analysis of result and reporting to team members
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment working to LEAN manufacturing principals.
Testing will include:
• Engine Performance Measurements
• Emissions development and testing
• Electrical validation and performance checks
• Vibration measurements of on engine components
• Cooling system performance development and verification
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.