Test & Performance Engineer
|Job Title:||Test & Performance Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:46|
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Daily and annual calibration and routine maintenance of test cell equipment
• Build and modification of engine hardware to enable testing
• Instrumentation and installation of engine in test cell
• Carry out both manual and automated engine and generator set tests.
• Processing of test results and maintaining records thereof
• Basic analysis of result and reporting to team members
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment working to LEAN manufacturing principals.
Testing will include:
• Engine Performance Measurements
• Emissions development and testing
• Electrical validation and performance checks
• Vibration measurements of on engine components
• Cooling system performance development and verification
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's